Pharmaceutical supply chains are complex – they are designed not only to ensure patient safety and regulatory compliance, but also to provide the firms with sustainable competitive advantage.
Why Supply Chain Solutions?
Planning for raw materials sourced from global suppliers, dealing with manufacturing constraints across facilities, managing availability by establishing and monitoring distribution inventory levels, and tracking and responding to demand changes, are some of the challenges that pharma companies face. Since supply chain operations and consumer trust are more strongly linked in this industry than perhaps any other, companies can benefit from expert guidance in formulating supply chain strategies and solutions.
How Can TAKE Solutions Help?
In the supply chain domain, TAKE specializes in delivering products, solutions and services for effective orchestration of enterprise mobility & material tracking and value chain and trading partner collaboration. TAKE also provides professional services for Oracle MSCA and WMS Implementation, and supply chain analytics & performance management.
- Oracle Data Collection and Warehouse Automation
- Mobile Sales & Route Delivery
- Barcode & RFID Management and Compliance
- Demand Collaboration
- Purchasing Collaboration
- Contract Manufacturing Collaboration
- 3PL and Drop Ship Collaboration
- Vendor Managed Inventory
- Quality Collaboration
- E-Invoice & AP Automation
- Ship Confirmation Collaboration
- Request for Quote Collaboration
- Returns Management
- Supplier Collaboration Analytics
- Oracle MSCA and WMS Implementation
- Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning
- Request for Info
- Request for Demo
- Schedule a Meeting
The company recently commenced their operation of its global nutritional products division.
Pennsylvania-based Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals is a small, specialty pharmaceutical company ...