This eBook explores:
- Typical gap areas between revenue & expense operations
- Strategy for what to address and in what order
- Leveraging the majority of existing tools & systems
- Benefits of integrating revenue & expense data
Supply chain automation has been a hot topic in the industry over the last few years, leading to greater opportunities and potentially, greater pressure, to automate. But in the rush to automate how much is too much? This webinar discusses:
- Why now might be the right time to explore automation
- 7 strategies to help you avoid “automation overkill”
Recent challenges and uncertainty in the US economy have forced mid-market companies to focus on cash flow to support growth. This webinar discusses:
- Cash flow challenges for mid-market companies
- Ideas to shorten the “order to cash” cycle
- 4 areas where increasing supply chain efficiency can help cash flow
Since rolling out OneSCM to their mid-tier suppliers, Molson Coors has seen significant improvement in the efficiency of its AP operations. The cost to handle PO/invoice transactions has dropped by approximately $2.50 per transaction, with an additional potential annual cost savings of $300,000.
TAKE developed a tailored supply chain collaboration solution for Applied Materials that delivered accurate, real-time information and enhanced controls from the initial order to just-in-time parts delivery for consumption on the manufacturing shop floor.
This video shares a brief demonstration of Business Intelligence Dashboards in OneSCM from TAKE Supply Chain, powered by leading provider MicroStrategy.
In this video you’ll see a brief demonstration of PO-based invoice creation and approvals with 3-way match in OneSCM supply chain collaboration solution from TAKE Supply Chain.
Better supply chains are driven by better decisions. Check out OneSCM by TAKE Supply Chain and collaborate smarter, execute faster.
Learn how TAKE Supply Chain partners with companies to build better supply chain collaboration.