- Ensure the accurate, timely delivery of strategic assets, equipment and materials across both domestic and international borders.
Solutions & Services
TAKE’s Global Track and Trace Solution for Government Assets and Materials helps:
- Eliminate loss of material and move goods safely, securely and cost-efficiently from acquisition to delivery as a result of using a unique barcoding, IUID and RFID solution that integrates with any number of different ERP and legacy systems. This solution is viable to support our warfighters now and easily scales to meet future requirements.
- Increase ERP visibility into received goods, inventory and shipping
processes, giving your commander visibility at your unit location.
- Provide the ability to change material movement destination while
en-route through our asset and visibility technology; including control
over internal and outsourced operations with the ability to adapt to
changing theatre conditions now and into the future.
- Ensure regulatory and label compliance as mandated by their government clients.
TAKE can serve as either a prime or subcontractor in the federal
government space and has a proven track record of working to support
the warfighter with civilian agencies, prime contractors and DOE.
Companies use TAKE to further leverage their existing ERP investment.
TAKE is also a provider of homeland defense solutions for a number of
government supported contracts.
- Request for Info
- Request for Demo
- Schedule a Meeting
"Since implementing [TAKE]'s solution, our inventory is visible throughout the enterprise, and we can more easily identify products and prioritize them for shipping. This enables us to track the flow of products in and out of our warehouse and reduces the time our warehouse employees spend searching for inventory."
Jack Mechem, Business Information Systems Manager,
Air Liquide Electronics